The best residual and bonus program in the country! What more could you ask for?
Why work with Beacon Payments? For starters we offer the most competitive ISO agent program compensation package in the country. If that's not enough then here are the top 10 reasons you want to join our team, sell credit card processing, and build you book of business with us now:
- We will put together all of your proposals and rate comparisons for you. You just send us a client’s statement and we will have a proposal back to you in as little as an hour.
- Free terminal exchanges. We know that downloading a client’s terminal on site is difficult – so – if they own their own equipment we will exchange it for a new terminal ( downloaded and ready to install) at no cost. All you have to do is plug in our machine and send theirs back to us with the provided return label!
- Free loaner terminals. Have a client who needs to start accepting EMV? No problem – we offer EMV ready equipment at no Cost
- Loaner Clover systems. You customers can start using a Clover system today with NO money down and as little as a $30 monthly rental fee!
- Reprogramming POS systems. Have a client with an existing POS? Chances are we have worked with it before and have the ability to reprogram it so you don't have to.
- 100% profit paid to you on all equipment sales. You sell a terminal that costs $199 for $399 and we pay you 100% of the profit. This is direct deposited in to your checking account every Friday
- Residual split starting from day 1. You don’t have to wait months or a year before you start earning residual income. You start earning right away!
- Transparent Pricing for your clients. We only write our applications on an interchange plus (also known as cost plus) pricing structure. This guarantees the client the best rate on every card they accept!
- Cash Discount and surcharging Are you not selling this product yet? We can help you get started and you can help your clients cut their processing bills by up to 99%.
- Concierge Management. We provide you with a one on one point of contact here. They will answer all of your questions and make sure you and your clients are taken care of in a timely manner.
Your job as a merchant services sales agent is to go out sell. Our job is to make it easier for you to sell merchant services. We don't want you to have to focus on anything but going out and selling merchant accounts - leave the dirty work to us and you can double your production! What are you waiting for? Apply today to learn more!